Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Working from Home on a Wednesday

After a long and tough day at the office yesterday working on the weekly newsletter, I left at the end of the day with a feeling of completion. All tasks that I have been given at the Observer have been wonderful experiences. Getting the opportunity to test out what I was considering as my major is a great way to see if it is really what you want to do.

And SURPRISE! It is not. After working on the paper as an intern and journalist, I have come to realize that my second-guessing was valid. I am so grateful for this opportunity, but I am figuring out that journalism is just not for me.

On another note...

Today I am going to continue work on the upcoming Urban Oak School from Waldorf that will be built in Cleveland Heights. I will keep my blog updated on my progress with the article!

No comments:

Post a Comment