Friday, May 10, 2013

Rainy Weather- Day 5

The rain is pouring but there is still plenty of work to get done. Tonight is my first personal interview with actress Sabrina McPherson at my personal favorite local coffee shop, Phoenix Coffee. I have questions already prepared and look forward to getting to know this young up-and-coming actress. So far, she seems like a wonderful person!

I have especially been enjoying blogging throughout my project and with one week down, I cannot wait to see what I have after three weeks. Next week I will be attending a local school's "Hike for Hunger" charity event and interviewing participants for the upcoming article. Next week is going to be a blast and projects are going to really start moving.

6:58 p.m.
Awaiting Ms. McPherson. Excited for my very first interview for a legitimate paper. Will keep you up to date!

No comments:

Post a Comment