Thursday, May 30, 2013

Last Day in the Office

This blog post is from Tuesday, May 28th:

I just entered the office and work on the newsletter is quickly beginning. I also received wonderful feedback from my sponsor on my recent article on the Waldorf school. As my second article for the newspaper, I am excited to see what response it receives.

Currently I am revising my article and updating it based on the feedback I received from my sponsor. After I am done, I will submit it to the member center, where it will then be reviewed by the editor and changes may be made.

On a different note, the newsletter usually takes a few steps to complete and several hands on board. My job tends to involve updating the calender, news and Need to Know sections of the newsletter. Keep an eye out for the electronic newsletter in your e-mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment