Friday, May 17, 2013

End of Week Two.

I cannot believe how fast these last few weeks of school are moving! My senior project is already 2/3 through and I am only two weeks from Graduation. Life is moving fast, but I am so ready for the next chapter of my life.

I have been trying to get in contact with a local school that I hope to do an article on for an upcoming issue of the Heights Observer. Boy! The technology is not working with us. First, our schedules were too conflicting to get in touch with each other over the phone, since meeting in person was out of the question (She is a very busy woman, hard to reach. She has a full-time job on top of the school development. And she is a mother!). We then decided to just do the interview over e-mail, but the internet is not cooperating! When she would send me her response, the e-mail would bounce back despite having the correct e-mail. Facebook became our next method. But strangely, the message still didn't come through over direct message. What is going on? Well hopefully I can get the responses soon. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment