Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Phoenix Coffee for the win.

Today I am working independently on several assignments in the local coffee shop.

10 a.m.
Arrived at Phoenix coffee and began work on my agenda. Eight tasks on the list and ready to begin my work.

10:37 a.m.
Did research on a local development of a school being opened in the neighborhood soon. Wrote out a few questions that I hope to ask a representative from the school and complete an article on them. Currently, I am working on questions that I will ask in my interview with local actress, Sabrina McPherson. I will be meeting with her on Friday and asking her several questions about her career and what lead her to this path.

10:58
Throughout my senior project, I am also going to become aware of local and worldwide news. I hope to keep up on current events and do a lot of independent research, getting a taste of what being a Journalist in like. At the moment, I am debating between Journalism and Graphic Design. This project will hopefully give me a little insight! Who knows, maybe Journalism will be a hobby. Blogging could become my side job.

11:17 a.m.
Completed my questions for the interview with Sabrina McPherson. I am getting excited to meet her and get to know all about her career and future projects. Got approvals from my sponsor, Deanna, and my questions are all set to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment