Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Tuesday Here in the Office

When I arrived at the office around 9a.m. on this chilly day, work quickly began on the weekly e-newsletter. I began work on the Calender and submitting new events that will later be added to the calender.

Two days into my second week on senior project, time is flying by and my stories are really beginning to develop. I hope to hear from Amy Marquit Renwald today and get a wonderful interview from her about the upcoming Waldorf School that is hoped to be open this fall somewhere in Cleveland Heights. I am enjoying my work here so far and find my sponsor to be very helpful and extremely welcoming. I am looking forward to the end of my senior project in anticipation of seeing the work that I hope to complete. Having my writing published in the June issue of the Heights Observer is very exciting and will be a good experience that I can reflect on. Happy tuesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment