Thursday, May 9, 2013

Enjoying the Sunshine- Day 4

With a beautiful day and a ton of work to do, I thought it would be a wonderful idea to perch out on the deck and enjoy the sunshine. With one interview underway, I am enjoying learning about what goes into Journalism. Yesterday I was given the guidelines on writing an article for a local newspaper and was given the challenge of deciding if an article qualified as local. After reading up on the guidelines, I decided that the article was in no way beneficial to the paper and did not fit the guidelines. Today I am waiting to interview the "big head" of a local school that is hopefully opening in the fall. A Globally known Waldorf school, the group is hoping to open in Cleveland Heights at an undecided location. I am excited to learn more about the school and what it is hoped to come from this learning establishment.

Currently I am continuing to keep up on the news, current events and local news, as another part of my project. I hope to build a better understanding of what is happening outside of Cleveland Heights and understand the politics of these situations that occur.

No comments:

Post a Comment